Big, wide and beautiful eyes that looks natural
※ May differ in inidividuals
DA’s canthoplasty involves epicanthoplasty, lateral and lower and double canthoplasty to create bigger and wider eyes that looks natural.
DA’s canthoplasty is performed by surgeons with years of know-how to create sharp and clear eye with minimal chance of scarring, swelling, conjunctivitis, and loss of eyelashes and give satisfactory results to our patients.
DA’s line canthoplasty is a suitable surgical method for those with long distance in between the eyes, have Mongolian folds or have seemingly short eyes.
After surgery, the double eyelids are extended from the front to create wide eyes, and if the line is unsatisfactory, line revision surgery is possible.
- Removing mongolian folds to create big and natural looking eyes - Minimal scarring that goes away in time- Quick recovery with less swelling
DA’s upper canthoplasty is not a new surgical technique, it is only the effect that occurs simultaneously during frontal canthoplasty.
During frontal canthoplasty, by relaxing the Mongolian folds and the tight skin, the frontal part of the eye will start to open and show hidden eye line for the most effective upper canthoplasty effect.
- Done simultaneously with frontal canthoplasty,
exposing the pupil that was hidden from the upper eyelid - Creating clear and soft eye image - Fast recovery and minimal scarring that goes away in time
DA’s lateral canthoplasty lowers the highest point of outer corners of the eyes to create a softer looking eye image.
It also extends the length of the eyes by opening up the outer corners of the eyes horizontally, thus making the eyes look larger and wider.
- Detailed surgery to create long and wide eyes - Preventing skin adhesion that may occur due to skin damage - Fast recovery due to minimal swelling
DA’s lower canthoplasty adjusts the angle and desquamates the lower outer corners of the eyes according to the proportion of the eyes, thus creating larger and softer-looking eyes. It opens up the eyes from lower corners of the eyes, so it is effective for making the eyes look softer.
- Creating soft image - Making the eyes look more bigger by opening up the eye from below - No visible scars
Double cathoplasty conducts lateral canthoplasty and lower lateral canthoplasty at the same time. It extends the length of the eyes in both width and height to make the overall eyes larger and clearer, and also makes the impression much softer and nicer.
- No tissue adhesion due to removing the inner conjuctiva
- No scarring
- Lateral and lower canthoplasty is performed at the same time
which results in extension of both width and length of the eyes