DA PLASTIC SURGERY HOMECARE
Please be well informed for satisfactory surgical results
※ This image may look different from the real thing
depending on the shooting conditions, and was posted
after shooting with the consent of the patient.
- Facial contouring
- Two jaw surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Eye surgery
- Nose surgery
- Face Lift
- Fat grafting
DA PLASTIC SURGERY HOMECARE
Precautions after Facial Contouring
- 1, Until the first postoperative visit, sleeping in a 15 degree increased upper body position is recommended for better breathing and swell reduction.
- 2, Sleep in an upright position with your face facing the ceiling.
- 1, After 6~8 hours, light liquid food diet can start. Start with porridge types of soft foods (soft bread, tofu, eggs, etc.)
- 2, Avoid dairy products or foods that can cause diarrhea or constipation.
- 3, Avoid eating spicy, salty, hard, tough, and sticky foods up to 3 months. Especially those who have had ‘Cheekbone Surgery’, please pay more attention.
- 4, Drink at least 1L of lukewarm water a day.
- 1, The first 2~3 days after the surgery, you may have more swelling and bruising.
- 2, Ice pack massage should be done continuously for first 3 days.
Scar and Bandage
- 1, Gargle with water every 2~3 hours to keep your mouth clean. You must gargle right after the meal. Rinse with clean water about 10 times and after, rinse it with the oral disinfectant prescribed by the hospital. It is important to remove plaque and food that’s stuck between your teeth and cheeks. Be sure to gargle before you go to bed.
- 2, After facial contouring, you will need to follow intraoral care for a week or two.
- 3, You can brush your teeth after a week, but make sure to do not brush your gums or incision area yet.
- 4, Keep wearing face bandage all day for the first 3 days. If the band causes pain or discomfort to the scalp, take a break.
- 1, Wipe the face except for the surgical area with a wet towel before removing tape or stitches.
- 2, You can take a shower (body only)
- 3, Please avoid saunas or steam face masks at least 1 month.
- 1,Taking a light walk after 2~3 days of surgery will help you recover quickly. You can exercise after a month.
- 1, Take your medicine as directed. Please contact the hospital if symptoms such as diarrhea or urticarial occur after taking the medicine.
Drinking & Smoking
- 1, Drinking and smoking are prohibited at least 1 month after surgery because it adversely affects bleeding, recovery and infection.
- 1, If blood forms or runs out of your mouth, and nose, you can gently spit it or wipe it off.
- 2, Numbness of the surgical site is a normal recovery process and gradually recovers over several months.
- 3, You may have a headache or a toothache.
- 4, Zygoma Reduction may cause mouth opening or jaw joint sounds, but most of them get better over time. You may need to practice opening your mouth.
- 1, If you having difficulty breathing, bleeding over your neck, or bleeding without stopping, please contact the hospital immediately.
DA Safety Building
DA PLASTIC SURGERY
Gangnam Station Teheran-ro
Large Safety Building B1~12F
Large-scale medical system
DA Building is a large-scale single building that specializes in consultation, treatment,
surgery, and recovery on each floor.
We have completed systematic
collaboration and state-of-the-art facilities
to provide medical services with high
satisfaction to our customers.
Private waiting space
Accurate inspection through
and establish a surgical plan
Systematic surgery plan
guidance through 1:1 customized consultation
Construction of advanced
safety system equipment and
optimization of aseptic surgery
Equipped with hotel-class
hospitalization rooms for